Services in Labor Law
Severance pay: After discharge of an employee, final settlement, salaries, compensation amounts.
Judicial instance for:
- Dismissals: Suits for direct or constructive dismissal. Out-of-court negotiations. Transactional agreements.
- Wage differential: Preliminary and judicial estimate and management.
- Work accidents and occupational illnesses: Estimated disabilities. Judicial intervention. Management before labor risk insurance companies. Settlement agreements.
Comprehensive counseling to companies:
- Preventive counseling about labor problems.
- Reduction in business risks for staff conflicts.
- Interaction with services companies of temporary employees.
- Attendance and counseling in any type of hearing (Ministry of Labor, Unions.
Ministry of Labor hearings: Attendance and representation. Execution of settlement agreements. Binding mediation hearings in the City of Buenos Aires (CECLO). Attendance and representation. Execution.