Services in Civil LawDamages:
- Traffic accidents: Weather you are a victim in an accident or liable for the accident. It includes administrative filings with insurance companies, representation in arbitration hearings.
- Medical malpractice: Comprehensive counseling and representation for the victim in cases of medical malpractice. It includes clinic liability, plus liability as incurred in by public and private institutions, psychiatric institutions, retirement homes, etc.
- Injuries: Counseling and representing individuals in cases of injuries experienced in public and private transportation.
- Marriage. Rights and obligations. Marital property systems agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Parental rights
- Participation agreements: Advice on establishing agreements among heirs. Arbitration and negotiation.
- Marital property system agreements
- Parental rights
- Common wall: Advice on disputes between neighbors regarding use, sliding, damage to common walls between neighbors, window openings, etc.
- Injunctions on new works: Legal actions to stop works exceeding property limits or causing any damage. Actions not allowing improvements, verifications.
- Injunctions on recovery: Legal actions to recover possession over property arbitrarily dispossessed.
Eviction agreements: Advice on contracts intended to set a termination date regarding any rental agreement.
Out-of-court negotiations:Debtor collections. Individual and business reports (Veraz-Nosis). Domicile verification. Business negotiations with services companies, etc.
Consignment trials:Legal representation where it is required to judicially deposit sums of money, whether for rentals, loan installments or other obligations.
Condominium:Conflictos en Consorcios de Propietarios. Gestión ante Administradores. Intimaciones a co-propietarios por daños, filtraciones, ruidos molestos.
- Enforcement of property expenses: Collection management for delinquent co-owners (court and out-of-court).
- Counseling to consortium administrators: At co-owners’ meetings, for labor disputes, problems with suppliers, accounts receivable, problems with banking institutions, etc.